Pulastic facelift - A Pulastic Facelift does not mean replacing the entire floor.
Pulastic faceliftDownload produkt PDF
Pulastic has been applied in Denmark since 1976. We have sold Pulastic sports floors because it's sustainable, and with the possibility for renovation at a low cost - a Facelift! For the early constructed Pulastic floors it is about time for a facelift. It gives the sports hall a wide range of possibilities that they choose Pulastic in the first place, because it doesn't need to be replaced - just renewed.
A Facelift provides following possibilities:
- A Facelift offers a brand new surface to play on. This means that the friction will be matched to the standard of for example handball and that the surface remains even to play on. This will reduce the risk of injuries and make the hall more desirable to play in.
- Reevaluate the line markings in the hall, to make sure, that they are up to date with the newest regulations.
- Not only the line markings but the entire color of the floor can be reevaluated. If you have a dark hall, that you would like to be brighter, a Facelift can be the perfect solution.
- Facelift can be an occasion to update new fittings, if you have old worn fittings that doesn't fit the use of the hall anymore - for example for indoor parkour.
- We provide a 5 year guarantee.
Facts about Facelift
The special thing about PU floor is, that we don't have to remove the material and hereby weakening the strength of the floor. Instead we combine a new layer to the existing floor, following this instruction:
- Thorough washing of the floor with a special cleaning.
- Grinding of the floor to make ensure proper attachment of the new layer.
- Repairing of greater damages on the floor.
- Regulation of the height of fittings regarding sportsequipment for badminton, volleyball, handball and net.
- Laying a new layer of Pulastic FL self-leveling polyuretan. A material with a good fluidity and great strength. The thickness of the layer is 1 mm.
- Painting the water based Pulastic Topcoating on the new layer.
- New line markings.
Pulastic Sports floor, Brabrand Sports Hall
Pulastic is a durable, even (without joint and with uniform fiction) and a joint free product, that is applied as spot elastic sports floor and as incrustation on flat elastic under constructions (becoming combined elastic). The floor has a high mechanical power that ensures that the incrustation keeps its sports functional and practical skills.
Contact our team of advisorsView all employees
Sales Manager, Indoor
- +45 6155 4756
Sales Manager, Indoor
- +45 2232 6500
TOTAL SUPPLIER IN THE WORLD OF SPORTS
Unisport offers expert advice - from design, interior design, construction, project management, assembly to service and maintenance
We have more than 60 years of experience with sports facilities and extensive knowledge about sports & movement - indoor and outdoor. Virklund Sport offers expert advice - from design, interior design, construction, project management, assembly to service and maintenance.
In the design process it is important to think outside the box, but also relate to what the sports area should offer. Our product designers have a long and wide experience, and the correct advice during the design process, ensures that your sports area is used to the maximum.
We often provide a total solution where the entire project is assembled in one workflow, ranging from sports surfaces to sports equipment. We focus on streamlining processes and workflows to the customer's advantage within project management and assembly.
Project management is always handled in close collaboration with the parties involved, such as customers, architects, contractors and our experienced assembly team. Our strength lies in the extensive experience we have in implementing both large and small sports projects.
Service and assembly
Each year our experienced fitters visit more than 2,700 sports halls, and ensures that all equipment works safely, even after many years of intensive use. We perform service and safety inspection in accordance with the rules from the Danish Working Environment Authority.